Phillip Boyle & Associates has just completed a substantial office redevelopment to make room for our growing team of specialist planners. The purpose-designed workspace accommodates our staff in a functional and flexible layout, with improved meeting facilities and upgraded equipment and infrastructure.
The renovations will enable us to pass on to our clients the benefits of increased productivity and faster and better technologies.
Chief Executive Officer Phillip Boyle is excited about the new era for Phillip Boyle & Associates:
‘This significant investment in our future broadens our capability and capacity. It reflects the changes in our business and our expanded service offerings. We can rapidly scale up for mission-critical projects to ensure that we continue to meet our clients’ needs. It’s all go, go, go around here.’
We are celebrating our 10th anniversary. Established in 2004 by Chief Executive Officer Phillip Boyle, our consultancy has expanded in just 10 years to include specialist planners and affiliates, and has undertaken 150 projects for over 30 clients in eight different countries.
We are proud that:
- Every day, thousands of people travel on services that run smoothly and efficiently on timetables we have developed.
- Our optimised schedules and rosters have made our clients’ operations more efficient and have delivered them significant costs savings.
- We have supported a wide range of clients in over 20 projects to prepare cost-effective and competitive bids and to win contracts.
- As an evaluator, we have assisted governments to evaluate bids to ensure that the contract is awarded to the best candidate.
- We have successfully managed the mobilisation of public transport for important major events such as the Athens Olympics and the Melbourne Commonwealth Games.
- We have provided our clients with timely, high-quality and comprehensive data using our sophisticated data collection and analysis tools to help them improve service delivery.