Is your public transport network meeting current and latent travel demand requirements, with optimised integration and connectivity? Do you need specialist advice and operationally savvy hands-on technical support to review and redesign an existing network or even design a new one?
We work with clients in all aspects of service planning and network design to achieve practical, cost-effective and easily implemented transport solutions. Our solutions consistently result in better service quality and integration. They bring about substantial improvements to intermodal connectivity and integrated network development.
We have undertaken key planning and technical roles for a range of bus and light rail networks in Australia and overseas in both urban and regional settings, providing significant improvements in operating efficiency through smart network design.
Our team has the knowledge, skills and capability to manage all stages of network design:
- Evaluating existing network conditions and providing baseline information
- Researching and analysing demographic data
- Conducting ridership surveys
- Consulting communities and stakeholders
- Estimating demand
- Conducting options assessments
- Planning the service specifications of a new, upgraded or revised network
- Providing robust cost estimates
- Planning for implementation.
Our clients include state government departments and regional authorities, such as the Victorian Department of Transport or TransLink in Queensland, as well as transport operators such as Q-City Transit in Queanbeyan.